|Space Shuttle Exploration|
|Publisher||Ramar International (unreleased?), ABAB Soft, Trump Grand|
|Sound engine||Hummer Sound Engine|
|Alternate names/hacks||Space Destroyer Exploration|
Enemies do not seem to appear in any fixed patterns, rather they keep appearing until you shoot a certain number, after which the stage ends and points are tallied up. Each stage introduces some new enemies and increases the rate at which they appear.
The only music in the game is a short jingle on the title screen, and a game over theme which is a modified version of the character select music from Tekken 2.
The ROM of this game contains some references to Rinco (Ramar International), the publisher of The Dragon, an unused logo animation similar to that seen in The Dragon, and unused copyright tiles including "96", which may indicate the game was originally developed in 1996.
No standalone release of this game has been found but it is known to have been released on the following:
- 4-in-1 multicart by ABABSoft with Cattou Ninden Teyandee, Avengers & Chip & Dale 3 (Heavy Barrel hack)  (if released)
- 60-in-1 multicart packed with Power Joy Supermax by Trump Grand
- 50-in-1 multicart packed with Power Joy Navigator by Trump Grand
- Excalibur 101 in 1 (manufactured by by Trump Grand), as Space Destroyer Exploration (on the title screen) or Space Destroyer (on the menu)
- It was also listed in a game list provided by the manufacturer of the D-CAT 8 console (aka Vangard 8-bit GameCore), but was not included in the released console.
- Possible earlier release by Rinco?