|Developer||Twin Eagles Group|
|Original developer||L.B. Company|
Sextris is a Columns clone created by Twin Eagles Group in June 1997 for the Super Famicom. The game is a hack of a homebrew or unlicensed adult version of Columns (sometimes distributed as "Hentai Columns") created by "L.B. Company" in 1993.
Once you boot up the game, a sample of a woman screaming plays. In the game you have different coloured gems. After placing 3 down, the game finishes saying CLEAR then puts up a pornographic image. Sextris has 5 pornorgraphic pictures. This game is impossible to lose, as every time you place 3 down, it changes the stage. Once on Level 19, The game stops and goes into a crash handler named "DBBRK Version 1.0".
- You can find this game on Twin Eagles Group Websitealong with other Famicom games.
- The games description is "AAHH... AHHH... LET'S MOVE PAD UP'N DOWN"
- When the game starts, There is a SEXGA(MTV) logo along with [C] 1997 MIRFUS SOFT
- The game uses music stolen from Super Turrican.
- The "DBBRK" crash handler originally appeared in various SNES games developed by Beam Software.
|List of games by Twin Eagles Group|