|First Game||Samurai Spirits|
|Last Game||The King of Fighters '97|
Rex's two first games Samurai Spirits and Dragon Ball Z 5, were released on a board containing a Huang-1 chip which indicates they were manufactured by Ge De Industry Co. As Asder itself appears to have stopped developing Famicom games after about 1994 to focus on educational software, Rex may have been composed of developers who left around that time.
- Boogerman II (1997) (S.M.I. Co., Ltd, NSM-001)
- Dragon Ball Z 5 (1995) (Ge De Industry)
- The King of Fighters '97 (1997, later hacked to make KoF98 and KoF99) - exists in full and cut-down versions, the latter lacks the final boss and ending and just loops infinitely. (S.M.I. Co., Ltd, NSM-003)
- Samurai Spirits (1995) (Ge De Industry, rereleased in 1996-1997 as Samurai Shodown III by S.M.I. Co., Ltd, NSM-003)
- Boogerman II, Samurai Shodown III, and King of Fighters '97 were released with cartridge labels crediting "S.M.I. Co., Ltd" with a date of 1996, despite the in-game copyright date in all cases being 1997.
|List of games by Rex Soft|