Pokémon Adventure Edit
|Hack of||Sonic Adventure 7|
|Console||Game Boy Color|
|Engine||Sonic Adventure 7|
Intro Sequence Edit
The intro in the game features a Pokédex translated in Japanese only reading on specific Pokémon. After this, the game transfers to the title screen.
Pokémon Adventure is a 2-D platformer that plays similar to Sonic Adventure 7. Unlike it's original hack, you play as a poorly designed Pikachu, jumping over enemies and collecting pokéballs, replaced by rings. The pokéballs have the same role as the rings do in the Sonic games. There are certain enemies you cannot jump on, like one of the enemies from the first level. Pikachu controls and attacks much like Sonic does. Both characters are able to spin dash, jump into a ball, and sprint. Most of Pikachu's sprites were ripped from Sonic's sprites. There are a total of five levels in the game:
- Level 1 takes place in a machinery setting.
- Level 2 features a monochrome like spaceship level.
- Level 3 features a desert looking level.
- Level 4 is like an island themed level, with rainfalls in the background.
- Level 5 is the final level in the game. It is a dark, lava themed castle, very similar to Super Mario Bros 3.
- The ending screen features Professor Oak with the text saying " The End".
- The game has enemies ripped from Sonic and Mario games. With the robot crabs being ripped from Sonic, and blue color palette Koopa Troopas ripped from Mario.
- Pokémon Adventure was featured in a showcase of bootleg Pokémon games by YouTuber Jontron on February 15, 2014.