Pokémon Leaf Green is a game based off the GBA original of the same name, developed by Jncota and published by Henggedianzi. It was released as three separate carts, with the last two being continuations.
The game itself is a port of the GBA original, with music from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. It also has the battle sprite of the hero from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.
- The second and third carts of this game are very glitchy. For example, you can walk through trees.
- Each part has its own version of the title screen.
- The first and third carts have the picture on the cartridge.
- The opponing plays the wild pokemon them from R/S/E.
- The second cart has Giratina on the cartrridge, so this must've been somewhere around 2009-2010.