|First Game||Wonder Kid|
|Last Game||Venus Project|
|Sounds used||Konami (Tiny Toon Adventures)|
|Games published by||Daou Infosys (1993-97)|
Open Corp. was a company based in South Korea that was founded by a team of ex-employees from Zemina led by Koo Eun-joong. They produced unlicensed NES/Famicom and Sega Master System games during the 1990s, and were published by Daou Infosys from 1993 onward. (Daou games made before that time were developed in-house) Unusually, they did end up making one officially licensed game; the Game Gear port of Bubble Bobble released in 1994.
Open seemingly vanished during the 32-bit era of gaming.
- Bubble Bobble (1994, Game Gear)
- Buzz and Waldog, aka Koko's Adventure (1993, Famicom; unreleased in US)
- Family Noraebang (1994, Famicom)
- Metal Force (May 1994, Famicom)
- Suho Cheonsa (Master System)
- Toto World 3 (Sega Master System)
- Twin Mouse (Master System; a clone of Tiny Toon Adventures for the NES using the Super Boy 4 engine and Magic Kid Googoo musics. Some elements from TTA are noticeable in other Open games like Toto World 3)