|Multi Game III|
Multi Game III's title screen.
The Multi Game III is a pirated arcade machine which contains 21 Famicom games, made by Seo Jin in 1992.
In a similar way to Nintendo's PlayChoice-10 arcade machines, the games are all taken from the Famicom and can be played for a set amount of time, between 5 and 15 minutes depending on what the DIP switches are set to. As well as this, the color palette for the games is slightly different. However, the games themselves are pirated versions of the originals, like most Famicom multicarts. The logo is based off the one Wrecking Crew uses.
Strictly speaking, this is not technically a multicart itself as it is bootleg NES hardware with permanent ROM chips mounted; it is not a cartridge for an NES or anything similar.
List of games Edit
- Super Mario Bros 3
- Super Mario (Says Super Mary on the title screen)
- Excitebike (Edit mode removed)
- Battle City (Construction mode removed)
- Ice Climber (Missing logo)
- Road Fighter
- Pac Man
- Bomber Man
- Star Force
- King Kong (Donkey Kong Jr.)
- Wonder Boy (Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima, known as Adventure Island outside of Japan)
- Wrestle (Kinnikuman: Muscle Tag Match, knowna as Tag Team Match: MUSCLE outside of Japan)
- Circus (Circus Charlie with the 2 player mode removed. Says Circus Troupe on the title screen.
- Exerion (Player has unlimited single shots, unlike the original game)
- Sky Destr (Sky Destroyer)
- Gorilla 3 (Donkey Kong 3 with a hacked title screen and the 2 player mode removed)