The Moto sea (Called "Air jet sprint" in the main menu) is a handheld TV game manufactured by an unknown company and distributed by Senario Entertainment in 2006. Six games are included in the system, all of which are copyrighted to JungleTac. A controller model is available, and a unit that resembles a jet ski. The controller model looks like a Dreamcast controller without an analog stick.
These games are mostly based on Flash games.
- Auto-X: Pole Position clone.
- Jet rush 2: Top-down racer.
- Tiger rescue: Top-down shoot-em-up.
- Pinball fish: Arkanoid clone.
- Totally jet: Essentially Auto-X with different graphics.
- Jewel fever 2: Tetris clone.
Technical issues Edit
These consoles have a number of design flaws, including up and down d-pad keys that don't function, as well as buttons that are prone to breaking.