Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Monster Dragon Tactics Card|
Monster Dragon Tactics Card (Chinese title: 怪獸超武鬥VS卡片大對決) is a card game for Game Boy Color featuring Pokémon characters.
The game appears to be an extensive hack of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories for Game Boy Color, though due to some differences in the game's general setup, it is possible that the game was built from scratch and is merely imitating that game. Card battles are much the same as in the Yu-Gi-Oh! game, with your opponents being gym leaders from the original Pokémon Red and Blue games. Before you engage in battle with an opponent a scrolling screen with their sprite set over graphics from a town in the Pokémon Red and Blue games appears on screen. Cards you duel with have art of Pokémon on them, though palette issues cause a lot of them to appear discolored. The game is currently undumped.
- Music in the game also is used in Pocket Monsters Stadium King of Fighters (Bronze), another hack from Good Life.
- The box art steals the cover of Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 for Nintendo 64, albeit with a few peculiar edits to the Pokémon, possibly in a thinly-veiled attempt to avert copyright issues; these edits include giving Venusaur rosy cheeks, Mewtwo long antenna ears, Charizard a pair of horns, and Meowth big fluffy ears.
- Gameplay footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irjXnVy4geY
- This game uses music from Jinsei Game Densetsu for Game Boy by Takara.
- This game is even possible to run on Game Boy.