| Gamtec Corporation|
|Consoles|| Famicom, Mega Drive, PC (confirmed)|
Gamate, Super Famicom, A'can, Arcade, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance (claimed)
|Sounds used||Twinbee (Famicom), Shi Kin Jou (Mega Drive), Wonderboy III (Mega Drive)|
|Related companies||Bit Corp., Chuanpu, Vast Fame, Sintax, Super Game, SKOB|
The company developed a number of Mega Drive, NES/Famicom and PC games, and claims to have developed for the Gamate, Super A'Can, arcade, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance, although it often acted as a contract developer for other companies so is frequently not credited in games it worked on.
Gamtec currently operates the online gaming site Bingo King.. As of 2009 it employed 12 people, but none of the staff from the early years of the company still work there.
These are games where Gamtec is explicitly credited or is otherwise confirmed to have developed them. The English title of many of at least the Mega Drive games are engrish translations of their original Chinese name. The proper English translation of their Chinese names are in brackets along with the original Chinese characters.
- Fire Dragon
- King Tank
- The Universe Soldiers
- Thunderbolt 2 (logo buried in rom)
- Dou Zhi Pin Pan - Wisdom Boy
- Adventurous Boy [冒險小子 - Adventure Kid]
- Bomboy [轟炸小子 - Explosion Kid]
- Chaoji Dafuweng (logos on slot machine reels)
- Legend of Wukong aka Wucom Legend [悟空外傳 - Goku Gaiden (Wukong Sidestory)] (released in English by Super Fighter Team)
- Magic 7 Block
- Magic Girl [小魔女 - Little Witch]
- Squirrel King (Gameplay & characters from Capcom's Chip & Dale NES games.)
- Super Mario World aka Super Mario Bros: A version of Squirrel King with Mario sprites and levels. Apparently also produced by Gamtec.
- Super Magican aka Elf Wor [靈幻道士 - Spritual Magic Priest] (Same music as Magic Girl)
- Super Tank War
- Thunderbolt 2 (logo in ROM graphics)
- Magicard cheat cartridge
- Top Shooter (Mega Drive hardware)
- Ball Story
- Lion King 2 (credits match with Gamtec staff)
- Super Bubble Bobble MD
- Tiny Toon Adventures 3 (art style and intro very much like Adventurous Boy, among other titles)
- a few porno mahjong games.
Game Boy ColorEdit
These three games all contain text in the ROM mentioning Gamtec, which seems to be from some kind of development tool, but it's unknown whether Gamtec actually produced these games itself or just supplied tools to someone else.
- lots of them? 
Connections to other companiesEdit
- Super Game's music was outsourced to a Taiwanese company; as they use the same Konami sound engine found in many of Gamtec's NES titles, this was presumably Gamtec.
- The demo of Castlevania DX by Sintax contains text from the same Gamtec development tool used in the Game Boy Color games listed above.
- The sound engine from many of Gamtec's early Mega Drive games was based off of/taken from a game called Shi Kin Jou by Sunsoft. In fact, the sound effects from Magic Girl, Bomboy, and others were directly ripped from that game.
- Some later Gamtec games, including Squirrel King and Legend of Wukong, use the sound engine from Wonder Boy III, including a power-up sound taken directly from that game.
- The third world's boss in Super Bubble Bobble MD looks suspiciously like the protagonist of Magic Girl, Ling Ling. It's unclear if she's supposed to be a cameo or if she simply shares a similar design.
- Bingo King (Chinese)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|