Known Galaxian Conversions Edit
Something notable about Galaxian hardware bootlegs is that many elements, especially colors and sound, will be very off in some cases. Another notable point is that while most games are direct copies of other arcade titles, some are programmed from scratch.
- 4 Fun in 1 - Possibly the first bootleg multigame ever released, dated 1981. Features Galactic Convoy (Centipede clone), Scramble Part 2 (Scramble conversion), Galaxian Part 5 (Galaxian), and The Ghostmuncher Part 3 (Hangly-Man conversion).
- Big Kong - Crazy Kong (Spanish version of Donkey Kong) conversion. Levels are hacked.
- Crazy Kong - Crazy Kong conversion.
- Fantastic - Galaga conversion.
- Frog - Frogger conversion.
- Ghostmuncher - Pac-Man conversion.
- Hunchback - Hunchback conversion.
- Kong - Donkey Kong clone.
- Lady Bug - Lady Bug conversion.
- Pac-Man - Pac-Man conversion.
- Time Fighter - Time Pilot conversion.
- War of the Bugs - Centipede clone (same as Galactic Convoy from 4 Fun in 1).
- Zig Zag - Dig Dug conversion. Adds a new power-up that speeds the game up.