|Hack of||Dr. Mario|
Fangkuai Zongdongyuan (方塊總動員, literally "general mobilization of boxes") is a multicart developed by Waixing in 1996 containing two games, Mali Yisheng II (瑪莉醫生II, "Dr. Mario II") and Shenqi Ba Bao (神奇八寶, "Magical Eight Treasures").
The use of -總動員 (general mobilization of-) in a title was widely popularised by Pixar, who used it for most of the Chinese titles of their films beginning with Toy Story.  The pause screen shows a production date of 1996, which seems plausible as Toy Story was released in late 1995.
- Despite being developed in China, the text on the cartridge is in Traditional Chinese instead of Simplified Chinese.
- Through DIP switches, there's two other variations within the ROM: An English version of Magical Eight Treasures known as Magic Sprite and a multicart menu known as Doctor Mary 9-in-1 which lists Dr. Mario II and all the Magic Eight Treasures games. These variants have not been seen as a cartridge however.
- A variation of Magical Eight Treasures called Magic Sprite exists within the ROM. However, this variant has yet to be seen on the cartridge.
- The fonts used for much of the on-screen English text ("Doctor Mary II", "Game Select", "Have a Rest", and the unused "Magic Sprite" title) are from PC Paint.
- There's an unused ninth game in "Magical Eight Treasures", select the middle-bottom game and press up to access it.