|Consoles||Famicom, Mega Drive, Neo-Geo|
|Sounds used||Konami/Hidenori Maezawa (Super Contra), custom PCM sound driver (Mega Drive games)|
|Related companies||Nice Code|
Dragon Co. is a Chinese game company that developed and published games for the Famicom, Neo-Geo, and Sega Mega Drive. They seem to have been around from the late 1990s to around the mid-2000s. The release dates of most of their games are unknown, with the exception of Felix the Cat. Tomsoft (Tommy Xie/Xie Rong Chun) was previously employed as a programmer by Dragon and developed their Famicom SDK in 1996. Later Dragon Co. games were produced without Tomsoft.
A number of ex-Dragon employees worked for Nice Code and took some resources from Dragon Co. with them, which they used to produce a number of games which are mostly graphics hacks of Dragon titles.
- Felix the Cat (1998)
- Hong Lou Meng (Published by Shenzen Nanjing Technology)
- Luan Shi San Guo (Published by Shenzen Nanjing Technology)
- The Lion King III: Timon & Pumbaa (1996-1997?)
- The Lion King V: Timon & Pumbaa (1998?)
- Tom & Jerry 3 (1995-1996?)
- Wait and See! (aka Nu, pogodi!) (1997)
Mega Drive Edit
(Probably developed by Tomsoft after leaving Dragon Co.)
- Two of Shenzhen Nanjing's titles, The Hacker and Titanic 2005, are of the same/similar quality to Dragon Co. titles; ironically, The Hacker is a hack of Felix The Cat. These were likely produced by Nice Code.
- There is another hack of Felix The Cat titled Super Hero that can be found on DreamGear Famiclones.
- Tom & Jerry III has been hacked into Primitive, Primitive II, Primitive Man and Primitive Woman. Primitive and Primitive II were developed by Nice Code and published by Shenzen Nanjing Technology. These two versions contained the story also. Primitive Man and Primitive Woman are similar to the previous hacks, but these appeared on Power Joy multicarts.