|Dooly Bravo Land|
Dooly Bravo Land (둘리 브라보랜드) is a South Korean Famicom platformer developed and released by Daou Infosys in 1992. The game stars Dooly the Little Dinosaur, who was a popular cartoon character in the country at the time.
After the title screen, the player can freely choose which world to start on. In a stage, Dooly can fire projectiles at enemies, each of them taking a different numbers of hit before vanishing. Each enemy also inflicts one point of damage to Dooly. But as the game gives no recovery time and a few enemies follow you, they can end up as a death. The game has been criticized for having poor physics, unpolished controls and punishing level design, making some platforms section overly complicated.
- There are at least two other Dooly games by Daou. One on MSX and another on Master System, all of them being completely different.
- A certain number of popular characters like Mario, Son Goku, and a Koopa Troopa appear in the game as enemies.
- Some of the developers are credited on Janggun-ui Adeul as well.
- The game was reviewed in the May 1992 issue of Game World.
- This is the first Famicom original title released in Korea.