|Despicable Me 2|
|Hack of||Bubble and Squeak|
|Console||Sega Mega Drive/Genesis|
|Alternate names/hacks||Гадкий я 2|
Despicable Me 2 is a video game for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis based on the 2013 animated sequel to Despicable Me. It was made by an unknown company in Russia. The game is a title screen, level, and graphic hack of Bubble and Squeak for the Mega Drive which was published by Sunsoft.
According to the screen after the player hits start on the title screen, the Minions must collect funds for Gru, but strangely the translation says "help minions collect funds for dreams Grew.".
- In the submarine bonus level, the sprite shows no minions inside the submarine.
- Despite the box art, the minions are the only characters from Despicable Me 2 that are featured in this game.
- The minion's sprites are modified versions of Minion sprites from the Nintendo DS version of Despicable Me: The Game.
- While the levels are in different order, the music isn't.
- Gru isn't physically seen in the game, but is mentioned.