|DVS Electronic Co.|
The DVS Logo from The King of Fighters 2000.
|Years||1994 to 2005|
|Consoles||SNES (games), Game Boy (flash carts), PlayStation (cheat device)|
|Aliases||Game Genius, Shengcun Industry Co|
DVS Electronic Co. was a publisher of SNES games and manufacturer of accessories.
SNES games Edit
DVS is only explicitly credited in two games, but a number of other SNES games appear to have been made by the same developers and may have been published by them.
Versions of some of these games were released for the Mega Drive, but DVS is not known to have published for that system.
||2000||Mega Drive version also exists.|
|The King Of Fighters 2000||SNES||2000|
(likely the same developers but not confirmed to be published by DVS)
|A Bug's Life||
||Mega Drive version also exists.|
|Dragon Ball: Final Bout||
||1998 (Mega Drive)||Mega Drive version also exists.|
|Pokémon Gold Silver||SNES|
|Street Fighter EX + Alpha||SNES||July 1997|
|Tekken 2||SNES||1996/1997 (Undetermined)|
|X-Men vs. Street Fighter||SNES||February 1998|
"Game Genius" products Edit
DVS is credited, with the same logo found on its SNES games, on the "GameGenius V5.0" cheat disc for the PlayStation. A number of other products were released under the "Game Genius" name, such as Game Boy flash carts, albeit without explicit credit to DVS.
- ↑ http://company.lookup.tw/company.php?id=84975146
- ↑ http://tmsearch.tipo.gov.tw/TIPO_DR/servlet/InitLogoPictureWordDetail?sKeyNO=083076231
- ↑ http://tmsearch.tipo.gov.tw/TIPO_DR/servlet/InitLogoPictureWordDetail?sKeyNO=083076232
- ↑ http://tmsearch.tipo.gov.tw/TIPO_DR/servlet/InitLogoPictureWordDetail?sKeyNO=083075303
- ↑ http://tmsearch.tipo.gov.tw/TIPO_DR/servlet/InitLogoPictureWordDetail?sKeyNO=088053385
- ↑ http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/14938-PS1-DVS-GameGenius-V5-0-Cheat-CD
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20010301121935fw_/http://www.gamegenius.com.tw:80/default_e.htm