|Developer||Tom Scripts LTDA|
Crazy Bus is unlicensed Venezuelan tech-demo for Sega Genesis launched in 2004, by Tom Manero, the founder of Tom Scripts LTDA. It is considerad by many critics, the worst Sega Genesis game.
The game is a 2D side-scrollers that simulates Venezuelan buses. The left key put the bus in reverse, and the right key make it goes ahead. There is horn command too.
The objective is cross the path of a lenght of 1-2 screens.
The background of the title screen and stages was digitalized photos made by Joseba Mendoza ans Juan Carlos Gamez.
The game tries depicts the experience of driving famous buses in Venezuela.
- Century 390: Irizar's bus.
- Jum Buss 360: Busscar'a bus.
- Ent-6000: Encava's bus.
- Autobus Escolar: A regular school bus in Venezuela.
- Paradiso GV1150: Marcopolo's bus.
- 2 of the 5 buses were made by Brazilian emprises: Marcopolo and the terminated Busscar. Only Encava is a Venezuela Emprise.