|First Game||Street Fighter II Pro|
|Last Game||Either Mortal Kombat Trilogy/MK5 or The Lost World|
|Sounds used||Cony Soft|
|Engines used||Cony's Fighting Engine|
Cony Soft, also known as Yoko Soft, is a pirate game publisher & developer who have primarily made pirated fighting games. They were around in the early to late 90's although it is unknown what happened to them afterwards. They are known for their frequent advertising in their games and having many aliases.
In Taiwan the trademarks for both "Yokosoft" and "Conysoft" are registered to the Hong Kong based "Wonderful Trading Company" (旺達富行公司), so the company's HQ or its publishing operations were presumably based there. However its development team was likely located in Taiwan.
Some games by the same developers were released under the names "Hosekn of USA" (possibly a misspelling of Hosenkan) and "Future Media" which may be other publishers or further aliases for Cony Soft.
Development team groups/aliasesEdit
These names all appear in various games' credits.
- Super Soft Team Group
- Super Cat Team Group
- Fat Cat Team Group
- Super Art Soft Team
Published only (as Yoko)Edit
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (developed by Hummer Team)
- Master Fighter VI' (developed by Hummer Team)
Published & developedEdit
- Fatal Fury 2
- Street Fighter II Pro (was hacked into several other variants; most appear to be officially done by Cony while some don't contain the Cony name)
- World Heroes 2 (was later hacked into World Heroes 2 Pro)
- Mortal Kombat II (Yoko) (was later hacked into Mortal Kombat Pro V and Mortal Kombat V Turbo 30)
Published by other companies or under aliasesEdit
- Crayon Shin-Chan
- San Guo Zhi 4 - Chi Bi Feng Yun
- The Lost World
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy/Mortal Kombat 5