|Computer & Entertainment Inc|
C&E later logo
Stopped game development in 1998
|Consoles||Famicom, Mega Drive, PC, Super A'can, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, PC Engine(?), CDi(?), Cai System|
|First Game||Zhan Guo Si Chuan Sheng|
|Related companies||Hummer Team, Idea-Tek|
C&E (Computer & Entertainment Inc, 全崴資訊) is a Taiwanese company formerly involved in the development of games for the PC and various game consoles. C&E has since left the games industry and was last known to be involved in the development of DVD player technologies.
Several members of C&E are known to have subsequently worked for Hummer Team, including the programmer Silvers Lin and graphic artist Kathy Chen.
|Feng Shen Bang||Famicom||1995||Planned for 1992 and then 1993, not released until 1995.||G-0151|
|Magic Bubble (aka Soap Panic, Bubble Bath Babes & Mermaids of Atlantis)||Famicom||1991||Published in the US by American Video Entertainment & Panesian, in Japan by Hacker International.||A-1071|
|Sheng Huo Lie Zhuan||Famicom||1991||The first Chinese RPG ever made on console.||A-1061|
|Tiles of Fate (aka Zhanguo Sichuan Sheng & Idol Shisen Mahjong)||Famicom||1990||Published in the US by American Video Entertainment & Japan by Hacker International - unusually the original Taiwanese release appears to have been released by Idea-Tek rather than C&E itself.||ET.05|
|Ultimate League Soccer, (aka AV Soccer & Futebol)||Famicom||Published in the US by American Video Entertainment, in Japan by Hacker International & in Brazil by Milmar. Unreleased in Taiwan.|
- American Crisis - Never released, a prototype exists.
- Bai-Bai Dino - unknown origin, found in a generically labelled C&E cart. Cannot be controlled with a standard Famicom, so may be a demo, prototype or intended for use with some unknown piece of hardware.
- Rolltris - advertised in the background of Decathlon along with other released C&E games
- Poker - advertised on the back sticker of Magic Bubble.
Mega Drive Edit
- Beggar Prince (Similarly to Zhanguo Sichuan Sheng, this was originally released in 1996 by the same publisher as several Gamtec games, unlike all other C&E Mega Drive games which were self-published in their own custom cart design. Released in English in 2006 by Super Fighter Team)
- World Pro Baseball 94
- A Q Lian Huan Pao
- Taiwan Tycoon
- Devilish Mahjong Tower
- Magic Bubble
- Super Fighter
- Simulation Zoo (Sega Saturn, Sony PlayStation), published by SoftBank in Japan. C&E's only licensed title for a Japanese console.
- Super China Baseball League (Super A'can)
- C&E also appears to have been involved in the manufacture or distribution of copiers, as it was sued in 1996 by Nintendo of America for marketing these devices.
- Strip Fighter II for the PC Engine by Hacker International was based on C&E's Super Fighter code.
- Bao Tian San Guo for the Mega Drive uses the same sound engine as C&E's titles but appears otherwise unconnected.
- C&E worked with Philips on unknown CDi game(s).