|Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2001|
|Console||Game Boy Color|
|Sound engine||Sachen / Ei-How Yang (Dan Laser)|
Capcom vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2001 is an unlicensed port of Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000.
Presumably based off the work done on the GBC port of Street Heroes, there are possibilities that Ei-How Yang was the main programmer of this game as well, despite unproven and incorrect assumptions of Makon Soft being involved.
This game is simple port of Capcom vs SNK, with almost all of the characters from the original appearing in the game, although some are simple palette swaps.
- M. Bison (in-game as "Vega")
- Robert Garcia (Palette swap of Andy Bogard)
- Shermie (misspelled Saermie, palete swap of Iori)
- Blue-Mary (in-game as "Mary")
- R. Mika
- Heidern (misspelled Netdern)
- Chun-Li (Sprite ripped from the Game Boy version of Street Fighter II)
- Cammy (Pallette swap of R.Mika)
- Yashiro (misspelled Yasniro)
- Akuma (in-game as "Gouki")
- Joe Higashi (in-game as "Joe")
- Nash (Charlie in Western territories.)
- Iori Yagami (in-game as "Iori")
- Kyo Kusanagi (in-game as "Kyo)
- Terry Bogard (in-game as "Terry")
- Andy Bogard (in-game as "Andy")
- Saisyu Kusanagi (misspelled Saissyo in-game)
- The music in this game is completely reused from the GBC port of Street Heroes.
- Almost every sound effect in the game is sampled, which is very rare for Game Boy/Game Boy Color games and even more so for unlicensed titles on that console.