The Amstrad NN-900 is a Famiclone console made by an unknown company (who claims to be Amstrad) marketed in Italy around 2000.
This console is essentially a Famiclone console with a built-in multicart. Along with the console, the box contains two joypads and a cheaply-made light gun (used only in two of the games included).
The PCB is a standard Famicom 60-pin input (but very small, like a cartridge's PCB), with two tape-covered "chips" on the back.
The joypads are almost identical to Playstation controllers (they even have the same buttons), only without the L/R buttons and the analog sticks. The "gun" is just a cheap light gun. Both controllers and the console are cheaply made.
The system can be connected to the TV via RF (see box) through a box on the antenna input (so is visible only on certain channels, like some other systems).
This console is very similar to the Polystation 2 because of its false claims and resemblance to the real PS2.
This is the actual game list. The system says "8000000000 in 1", an exaggerated number like in a multicart, and as a multicart, there are only 18 games. All of the others are repeats
All games have the copyright lines removed, and Spider Man has a black screen against the cutscenes.
(The games with the * are known in North America as the Nintendo "Black Box" game series)
- Spider Man (Spider-Man: The Return Of The Sinister Six, by LJN)
- Harry Legend (Harry's Legend, clone of Titenic, by Ex-Hummer Team members)
- Aladdin (Title screen hack of Magic Carpet 1001, by Mega Soft)
- Dongkey Kong (Donkey Kong*, by Nintendo)
- Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight*, by Nintendo)
- Excite Bike (Excitebike*, by Nintendo)
- Curcus Charlie (Circus Charlie*, by Nintendo)
- Duck Hunt* (Nintendo)
- F1-Race* (Nintendo)
- Galaxian (Namco)
- Ice Climber* (Nintendo)
- Kong Fu (Yie-Ar Kung-Fu, by Konami)
- Ninja (忍者くん魔城の冒険, Ninja-kun Ma-jō no Bōken, by TOSE/Jaleco)
- Pacman (Pac-Man, by Namco)
- Pinball* (Nintendo)
- Tank 90 (Battle City)
- Clayshoot (Duck Hunt mode)
- Jewel Tetris (Magic Jewelry, by Hwang Shinwei)
(Box position - claim in English - claim in Italian, typos kept) May be mistranslated.
- '(Front, tagline) 'The most advanced game station!
- (La stazione di gioco più avanzata!)
- (Top back) More Functions: Thanks to this new console you can play using all of the most control functions and the most sophisticated system of precision firing. Thanks to the union between the 8-bit system and the most advanced technologies, you can experience all the excitement of the most exciting games!
- (Grazie a questa nuova console potrai giocare utilizzando le moltissime funzioni di comando e il piu [sic] sofisticato sistema di sparo di precisione. Grazie all'unione tra il sistema a 8 bit e le più avanzate tecnologie, potrai vincere tutta l' emozione dei videogiochi piuavvincenti! [sic])
- (Middle back, incomplete) More games: Hundreds between the best videogames [...] from the sports games to the great action of [...] games [...] From the most known arcade classics to the versions [...] the most famous cinematographic titles and... much more!
- (Piu' giochi: Centinaia tra i migliori video games [...] dai giochi sportivi alla grande azione dei giochi [...] Dai più rinommati [sic] ciassici [sic] arcade alla versione [...] famosi titoli cinematografici E... molto di più!)
- (Bottom back) More fun: Ultra exciting games with coloured digitalized graphics and all te quality of Arcade games. Spectacular digital audio effects with real voices and stereophonic music with integrated synthesizer.
- (Giochi ultra avvincenti con grafica a colori e tutta la qualità delle versioni Arcade.Spettacolari effetti di audio digitale con voci reali e musica stereofonica e sintetizzatore integrato.)
(Sorry if the photos are a little blurry.)