700-in-1 menu screen
The 700-in-1 is a multicart for the NES/Famicom, made by an unknown company.
This multicart contains 25 games. The menu is almost identical in design to the 1000-in-1, except with different colours and an intro screen. Like the 260-in-1, all of the data is stored as PRG in a similar way to OneBus multicarts. The graphics and music on the menu are original.
List of GamesEdit
Real game names and other information pointed out in brackets. Games 26-700 are all repeats.
- Rock Man
- Milk Nuts (Nuts & Milk)
- Flappy (Glitchy scrolling)
- Wrecking (Wrecking Crew)
- Super Mario (The logo is changed and the player can start anywhere on World 1)
- Dig Dug (Player starts with 4 lives)
- Lode Runner T (Championship Lode Runner, starts on level 29)
- Sasa (Astro Robo Sasa)
- Destroyer (Sky Destroyer)
- Mario Bros (Says Mr Mary on the title screen)
- Ninja III (Ninja Hattori-Kun)
- Devil World
- Donkey Kong3 (Says Gorilla 3 on the title screen)
- Arabian (Super Arabian)
- Pac Man (Glitchy graphics)
- Ninja (Ninja-Kun: Majou no Bouken)
- Formation Z
- Road Fight (Road Fighter)
- Binary Land