Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
8-in-1's menu screen
The 1997 Super HIK 8-in-1 is a multicart made for the Famicom by JY Company. It is labeled as JY-097. It was re-released the following year (with the cover being updated accordingly) and the remaining stock was liquidated some time later under the QQ-9097 id.
This multicart contains 8 UNROM games. 4 of them are converted from MMC1, and another is ported from the Famicom Disk System. However, despite having games with save functions, it is unlikely that a battery is built-in.
List of GamesEdit
- Bomber Man 2
- Bombliss (Tetris 2 + Bombliss)
- Double Dribble
- Mermaid (The Little Mermaid)
- Hatris (Japanese version)
- Gold Mario (Super Mario Bros. 2, ported from the FDS)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 is cut down. The game will crash with a black screen after completing level 4-4. The player gets the same result when he tries to load A-1 from the title screen.